Re: [APD] Re: N in the the soil

I wonder if another variable here may be how the plant was grown. Would the
plant develop differently if it is grown with a significant substrate N
source(and potentially deficient water column N) than with an essentially N
free substrate or a substrate with N concentrations similar to the water column.

just a thought.

-Matt Andrews