Re: [APD] Bag'o'plants

Sorry, somebody else got here first.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Wise, Nicholas<mailto:Nicholas_Wise at lgeenergy.com>
  To: aquatic plants digest<mailto:aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
  Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 5:16 AM
  Subject: RE: [APD] Bag'o'plants

  Nicholas Wise
  2402 Procotr Ct.
  Louisville, KY 40218

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Rachel Sandage [mailto:rachelsor at hotmail_com]
  Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 2004 12:50 AM
  To: Aquatic Plants Mailing List
  Subject: [APD] Bag'o'plants

  I have a bag of plants - some Didiplis diandra, some Hottonia palustris
  (I think), lots of water sprite, lots of baby tears (Micranthemum
  micranthemoides). Complete with snails and maybe a little BBA.

  I'll send them tomorrow to the first person who e-mails me his/her
  snail-mail address (off list), with this caveat: it is winter! I will
  ship them in an insulated container, but I can't guarantee good things
  will happen if they sit in a truck over Thanksgiving. If you get them,
  you agree to send me money for shipping, regardless of whether they make
  it or not. Kind of like plant roulette.

  Rachel