[APD] Re:brush algae

I tried something I read in an old issue of TFH, rosey barbs.  I had
purchased a large coffeefolia for $1  covered with brush.  I put it in an established
tank after removing the other plants, put in three rosies and within a week,
they had it grazed to the nubs.  I knoiw it doesn't get rid of it completely,
and not all tanks can contain rosy barbs, however, brush algae no longer alarms
me, because if it does show up, I will just find some way to let my rosies
clean it off.
Carol