[APD] good score

Some local ontarions upon hearing I was out of crypts and
back into the hobby put together a care package for me. A lot
of the usual crypts, very much appreciated, and some less than usual
ones. Usteriana, a measured two feet tall, a C. "grandis" from
a planting CHarlie Drew has been maintining since the 50's when
he got them from Shirly's Aquatics under that name. It looks
like blassii except it's also 2 feet tall. And some affinis
plants oevr a foot tall. And some Barclaya.

Wow.

--

  X   AGAINST HTML MAIL    / http://killifish.vrx.net
 / \  AND POSTINGS        / http://www.vrx.net