RE: [APD] South Florida Aquatic Plant Society

Yes, I would be interested

RA Davidoff

-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces+radavidoff=bellsouth_net at actwin.com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces+radavidoff=bellsouth_net at actwin.com] On
Behalf Of Carlos Sanchez
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 3:34 PM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] South Florida Aquatic Plant Society

Here in South Florida, a tiny group of people is trying to form a plant
society with
regular meetings and plant swaps. If anyone here on the APD is
interested in
plants
and lives in the tri-county area (Miami-Dade, Broward, and the Palm
Beaches)
or can just
come down to the occassional meeting, further information can be found
at:

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=23

If there is enough interest, we may have a meeting in late
December-early
January at my
place featuring an aquascaping workshop, lots of aquascaping books and
Aquajournals to peruse,
and a look at my emersed setup (25 species of Cryptocoryne!).

Carlos