[APD] South Florida Aquatic Plant Society

Here in South Florida, a tiny group of people is trying to form a plant society with
regular meetings and plant swaps. If anyone here on the APD is interested in plants
and lives in the tri-county area (Miami-Dade, Broward, and the Palm Beaches) or can just
come down to the occassional meeting, further information can be found at:

http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=23

If there is enough interest, we may have a meeting in late December-early January at my
place featuring an aquascaping workshop, lots of aquascaping books and Aquajournals to peruse,
and a look at my emersed setup (25 species of Cryptocoryne!).

Carlos