To: "aquatic plants digest" <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2004 1:03 AM
Subject: Re: [APD] Adding Carbonates

For practdical purpoosse, the amount of carbonate won't
change the amount of CO2. Use CO2 to get the CO2 level you
want. Use a carbonate to bring the pH up to where yo want
it and to add calc or mag if you need it, but a KH of 4 or
5 should be plenty.

sh
--- Philippe Lemaire <ph_lemaire at CompaqNet.be> wrote:

Sorry I meant CO2 only staying as before !
pH and KH changing...

Philippe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Philippe Lemaire" <ph_lemaire at CompaqNet.be>