[APD] Re: Heat exchanger - was aluminum in the aquarium

"Can you find out how the measurement was made?"

I don't see that on their site. It is quiet though. It's in a bedroom with a PC that's left on, and the PC fans cover this one up, so maybe I'm just used to it.

One other thing I had to do was thoroughly isolate the airflow from the tank itself to avoid pulling warm air off the tank. The tank is fully enclosed except for the front pane, so I have this fan pointed straight up at the top of the cabinet, which is about eye level. (The tank sits up high.) The cabinet includes a storage compartment to one side, and that is where the air intake is located, with the fan on top of that and a forced flow through the radiator in between.

TW