[APD] Re:endless pruning or something

If they want a slow growing non CO2 tank, I can help them, if they want a
marine macro tank, I can help them, if they want an Amano like tank, I can
help them, If they want 5w/gal, I can help them achieve their goals.If they
want a 3 hectare lake, I can help them. If they want to get rid of their
Hydrilla in their pond, I can help them. <<

Yikes! We don't need APD anymore, just Tom! :)
OK, I know I am going to get LOTS of hate mail now. If my previous post didn't piss people off, this certainly will.
Back to lurking and waiting for something interesting.

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com