[APD] TheBarr report. com and Plant Fest 2K5

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 23:20:46 -0800, Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net> wrote:

Greg Watson and I have decided to do something worthwhile for the hobby and
something that will eventually end up as the long awaited book. Each month,
we will produce an on line interactive chapter that will become a book on
aquatic macrophytes
(cut)
More info later

Regards,

Tom Barr

That is great news, for the list and the hobby in general.

--
Andrew McLeod
thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk

This email was scanned carefully before transmission to remove any content, information or relevance.