[APD] Re: Jungle Growth potting soils

Hi All:

Thanks for the reply about my chilly plants.  I have another question.
Without going into all the details, I have used Frank's african violet potting soil
for many years as a substrate under gravel.  Frank's is going out of
business, and I am told that Jungle Growth makes an organic african violet soil with
no time release fertilizers, agrosorb, etc., but I cannot find anyone who
carries it locally so far.  Anyone out there have an idea where I might be able to
find it?

Carol