[APD] Re: Jan Bastmeijer at the AGA convention

Richard,

Jan had two talks about crypts.  One talk was on
growing crypts emerse and the other was more of an
overview of species.  Jan brought at least three
species over; zukalii, gasseri, and a wide leaf
variety of aponogetifolia.  The talk about growing
crypts emerse was difficult to capture in notes.  I'd
be happy to send you my PDA captured notes after I've
deciphered them.  The second talk was similar to his
web site so I didn't take notes.

Both talks were well presented.  I'd recommend getting
the DVDs when they come out.

Kind regards,

Chris

=====