To: "'aquatic plants digest'" <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 7:55 PM
Subject: RE: [APD] Vallis problems

Hello again

Sorry, I knew I forgot all the details.  Yes, potassium is going into
the tank too (as a preparation of K2SO4 at, if my calculation are
correct, I add enough to get a concentration of 10ml/l K per week.
Should I be adding more?
I have 2 lights on the 30 gallon tank (2x38w tubes).  Let me know if
more info is needed.

Chris