[APD] Re: check valve

As long as we're on the topic of CO2, does anyone have recommendation for a
back flow check valve for a tank CO2 system? The last time I switched out my
tank, I noticed that I had some siphoning of water from my diffuser back
into my needle valve and regulator. No permanent damage, but not a good
thing. Any thoughts?<<

I offer an all brass check valve with triple edged brass barbs, rated for 300 psi and half of one psi is all that is needed for the C02 to pass thru. It is several dollars cheaper than the plastic Dennerle or Dupla check valve.

Robert Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com
Come visit Diana Walstad before the convention!
AB's All Wet Thumb Forums