Re: [APD] CO2 and Check Valves

I us check valves without any problem. I got a hold of some
Aqua-Medics at one point but they don't have to be that
expensive.

Scott H.
--- "Joseph J. Ferenchik" <snapshot0729 at netzero_net> wrote:

> I wouldn't recommend a check valve, since you'd have to
> overcome the spring pressure of it. What I have on my
> setup is a simple 90 degree ball valve. Whenever it's
> time to do a swap, I just close the ball valve
> (reg-needle-ball-tubing to reactor). By closing off any
> chance of reverse flow you'll alleviate liquids where
> they shouldn't be.
>
> Joe Ferenchik

=====
The biggest AGA Convention was an outstanding success. Two presentations by Jan Bastmeijer, two by Amano (one of which, Ben Belton found to be a ribtickler). . .Walstad, Senske, Oliver Knott from Germany, Krombholtz. This was the most broadly international convention so far . . . People came from the USA, England, Italy, Poland, Netherlands, Germany, Japan, Mexico . . .and one from even farther away, Oak Point Texas ;-)