[APD] re: CO2 check valve

----

(snip)
As long as we're on the topic of CO2, does anyone have recommendation for a
back flow check valve for a tank CO2 system? The last time I switched out my
tank, I noticed that I had some siphoning of water from my diffuser back
into my needle valve and regulator. No permanent damage, but not a good
thing. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Bill(snip)Bill,I use the Dennerle Check valve on my three CO2 setups. You
can get them atwww.marinedepot.com. I'm sure they are available from other
sources as well.Not cheap, but I've never had one fail. They have a screw on
type of connector instead of just a barb, so they are very secure.Dave