Re: [APD] Re: Scoff. scoff. scoff

Not only is he alive but still talked about -- not Oscar
Wildely but in respectful terms. At the AGA convention this
last weekend, George's name came up on more than one
occassion.

Scott H.
--- "Richard J. Sexton" <richard at aquaria_net> wrote:

> At 01:28 PM 11/11/04 -0700, you wrote:
> >Having been well and thoroughly scoffed, I shall now go
> back to sleep.
> >
> >Rip Van Booth
>
> You're alive?!?

=====
The biggest AGA Convention was an outstanding success. Two presentations by Jan Bastmeijer, two by Amano (one of which, Ben Bolton found to be a ribtickler). . .Walstad, Senske, Olvier Knott from Germany, Krombholtz. This was the most broadly international convention so far . . . People came from the USA, England, Italy, Poland, Netherleands, Germany, Japan, Canada . . .