[APD] Re: Free Plan in NYC - Wendtii Crypt (sp?)

AVAILABLE FREE FOR ADOPTION - YOU MUST PICKUP THIS
WEEKEND IN NYC (Roosevelt Island)

I'd like to offer a plant to anyone in NYC who can
pick it up this weekend.  >>I would love to offer this
to one of the many people who have assisted me and
been so generous in answering questions, but the last
time I moved this plant, it melted from being out of
the tank for just 2 days, so it must go to someone
local as I fear shipping would kill it for sure.

It is a nice clump, about six inches high, couple of
inches across.  Green on top, takes on red coloring on
underside when at its best.  In my previous tank it
was 1 1/2 foot high by 1 foot wide, and quite red.  It
is now very reduced due to moving it, but if you are
patient it will come back and spread all over your
tank.

Contact me offlist ASAP if you are interested.

Valerie