[APD] RE: scoff scoff

Scoffing Barr writes:
>> I've never claimed better plant growth. I claim long term stability. I
>> see no difference in plant growth.
>
> Hummm ...kay
> What's that mean?

With cables, we have consistently good plant growth for a long time (9
years with the current setups).  In tanks without coils, we saw a decline
in plant health and an increase in algae after 18 months. Please re-read
my heating coil article on Aquatic Concepts. It discusses my
interpretation of the Dulpa party-line, my observations of various planted
tanks with different levels of equipment and my theorey of why cables may
help.

Keep in mind this was all BF (Before Flourite) so may be ancient history.

George Booth in Ft. Collins, CO (gbooth at frii dot com)
 The website for Aquatic Gardeners by Aquatic Gardeners
   http://aquaticconcepts.thekrib.com/  (mirror)
   http://www.frii.com/gbooth/AquaticConcepts/