Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 17:23:19 -0800 (PST)
From: NYCMags
Subject: [APD] Re: Mini CF bulbs
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

I've seen a couple of brands of mini CF bulbs
avertised lately, between 20 and 25w each. One is
called Colormax by Coralife.

I am wondering if these would fit and work in a All
Glass 10 gallon incandescent light strip. They are
apparently self-ballasted and look light they might
screw in, but never having seen them, I have no idea.

Anyone used these with an incandescent light fixture?

Valerie