Re: [APD] RE: Flowering Emersed Glossostigma

Claus said:

"Touch it carefully with a toothpick, move it and you will see that there
is a "Flower leaf" moving and covering the central part of the flower!
It is an experience that not many see!"

Thats quite amazing. Is it for attracting insects? It would be great if you could capture this on film and post on the net for all to see. I can't even get Glosso over here so I guess my chances of witnessing the moving part would be slim :(
Very interesting indeed, thanks for that Claus :)

Kind Regards
Cameron James