[APD] more plant help please

Before buying any more plants and discovering that they will only live submerged for a few months(you would think the stores would know this)  I am looking for information on yet another plant.  I've checked out the 4 sites I normally use (tropica, dennerle acquaplant and Paul's aquatic plants) and Baensch's<sp> and have come up with zip...something close but not this exact plant.  ophiopogen jaburan (varigated)   I found ophiopogen japonicus....but that isn't the same thing is it?   I thought not as the Aquaplant site had a listing for both.   Any light you can shed on the mystery would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Elaine