[APD] Re: Amazons UPDATE

Surely this is more proof of the Tom Barr principle which is that aquarists are notoriously bad at correctly identifying cause and effect...

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 15:43:04 -0800 (PST), S. Hieber <shieber at yahoo_com> wrote:

Yep. It's a trace nutrient formula, not macro.

sh
--- Andrew McLeod <thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:09:42 -0800 (PST), Lief Brittan
Youngs
<liefy at yahoo_com> wrote:

> I want to thank all the people who took time tok
comment on my yellowing
> plant problem. One of you suggested that I had a
nitrogen deficiency. I
> went out and bought some Seachem Flourish, has nitrogen
in it, and dosed
> my tank on friday. In only three days I notice a HUGE
difference in my
> plants. Thanks, I could do it with out all this great
help and
> information that I gbet from the aquatic plants email
list.
> Lief Youngs

I am under the belief that the amount of nitrogen in
Flourish is so small
as to be negligible...

--
Andrew McLeod
thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk

This email was scanned carefully before transmission to
remove any
content, information or relevance.