[APD] Flowering Emersed Glossostigma

Hi everyone,
I have a piece of driftwood that sticks above the surface a bit in my 240
gallon tank. There is Java Moss growing emersedon top of it, and
glossostigma frags attached a few months ago and have basically colonized
the top part of the Java Moss, but have their roots in the water. Kind of
looks like a round glosso island from a top view. Anyways, the glosso is
flowering. I have never seen gloss flower before.

Anyone else ever seen this?

The flowers are small with several petals, and are a whitish/clearish color.
Not really attractive, but interesting to see.

Regards,
Dave