Re: [APD] re: filters

No. I 'm not saying you should have a trickle filter. I'm
saying a larger filter is not your answer. It has more to
do with what you put in your tank, not how much stuff you
collect in a canister. IF too much detritus is developing,
then the fact that you get a bigger canister to store it in
(while it's still in the water system) won't make the ater
any cleaner of organics or or ammonia, etc. You'd probably
be beter off doing water changes and avoiding the fert
sticks.

You've found APD, it's time to do some research -- jsut
type in gw or green water and see what's there. But the
gist of it Tom has given you.

sh