Re: [APD] RE: a pretty package

I think you need to mention molecular alignment  and
infrascopic energy if you want it to really sell ;-)

sh
--- Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net> wrote:

> > >Some clown will come along at some point and start
> selling organic plant
> > >fert's w/o NH4/Urea sometime soon and charge 2x as
> much.
>
>  "Tom's Super Charged Bacto Balls of Fire. New 30 year
> research project
> makes break through.New reseach from the University of
> Florida's aqautic
> research unit suggest a link between plants, bacteria and
> nutrients.
> Researcher Tom Barr has found a novel process for
> fertilization and using
> bacteria to supply nutrients to plants. Using his
> propietary secret
> process, he has once again been able to supply aquarist
> with the newest
> best possible way to start a new tank and get the
> bacteria to do the dosing
> for you! Please send 29.99$ for a 3 month supply."
>
> Add pretty tank pics, flashy colors on the bottle.

=====
The biggest AGA Convention yet has SOLD OUT of rooms at the special discount rate.

Contact hotel directly 703-920-3230 for other roomnight discounts possibly available -- ask for the "leisure rate" of $119 per night.  The generic reservation line may not offer the "leisure rate."

For alternative hotel info see
http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/convention.html
The Annual AGA Convention, 2004, November 12-14, hosted by GWAPA.org