[APD] RE: nitrogen

Some clown will come along at some point and start selling organic plant
fert's w/o NH4/Urea sometime soon and charge 2x as much.
Might be awhile, but it'll happen.
Actually you can do that right now, use the "mulm" from an established tank.

I guess I should sell "mulm" for 2x the cost of fert's.
I could be that clown:-)

First you need to dry it and make little granules, then come up with some dosing instruction and a really fancy label. And of course don't forget to tell people how it magically will solve all their aquarium plant problems! ;-)

Some of the products out there I swear are just water in a pretty package...

-Bill