Re: [APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 14, Issue 51

There is sometimes a guy at pennysaverusa.com that
sells them used here in San Diego.  Just someone
trying to make a buck.  At biotech labs where I have
worked, they sometimes use acids for cleaning that
come in 30 gallon plastic and they are disposed when
empty.  This is what I use in my fish room for clean
and dirty water changing.  Very heavy duty trash cans
work, but with a limited lifespan.  I have seen them
crack unless really thick.