Fw: [APD]

-----Forwarded Message-----
From: "Richard J. Sexton" <rich at rd_vrx.net>
Sent: Oct 25, 2004 10:04 PM
To: aquatic-plants-owner at actwin_com
Subject: [APD]

I'm back. I have some awful server problems in july and got unsubbed.
By a strange set of coincicdences i seem to have a rather
large number of active fishtanks again. I played with cars
and old watches for 4 years and let all but one tank slide.

My daughter and I cleaned and bleached 23 fishtanks over
the weekend and I have all manner of stuff going now.

It's good to be back.

--
  Richard J. Sexton, rich at rd_vrx.net
  /"\  ASCII ribbon      / richard at vrx_net  sexton at mejac_palo-alto.ca.us