Re: [APD] AGA Convention - worth stopping by? :)

Check out the schedule on

http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/convention.html

and try to decide. I know a lot of us think that parts of
it would be worth the fee, e.g., Amano demonstration, to
name just one. Or if you're interested in crypts at all,
this is a great opportunity to hear and meet the master of
the cryptocoryne pages talk.

But I'm biased. I think all this stuff is great fun.

Scott H.