Re: [APD] RE: Target N/P/K levels

--- Andrew McLeod <thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:
> Since no hobbyists' tests differentiate between organic
> and inorganic
> phosphate, isn't the level of organic phosphate thus
> irrelevant as a
> target?

Fwiw, I belive the LaMotte test kit measure ortho-phosphate
rahter than organic phosphate. All the better for us. :-)

sh

=====
Still some time to get the $59 registration rate -- it must increase as of October 28th to $79.

Still some nights available at the 65% discount hotel rate.

The Annual AGA Convention, 2004, November 12-14.
aquatic-gardeners.org & gwapa.org