RE: [APD] Black Out Period

Hi,
  I let my little 5 gallon planted tank at work go to heck.  Now it is
covered in various type of algae - long thread like algae, staghorn, a
little BBA.  I was going to do a water change on it, remove as much algae as
possible, and then give it a black out. How many days do I need to do the
black out for?  I know after the black out I should do another water change
and resume C02 and fertilizers.

Thanks!
Sherry

"Secure Server" made the following
 annotations on 10/22/2004 11:05:05 AM
------------------------------"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately."