[APD] AGA Convention hotel rooms going fast!

If you are going to the AGA convention next month, you'll need to make your hotel reservations as soon as possible. There are no more convention rates for Thursday the 11th or Sunday the 14th. You can now only get the convention rates of $99 for the 12th and 13th. The regular rate is $269.

BUT we have found a "leisure rate" of $119 per night IF you give up the $99 room rate and book all nights at $119. The leisure rates requires a Friday night (the 12th) stay. We have had much better luck calling the hotel directly at (703)920-3230. The generic reservation line may not offer you the "leisure rate."

There is an alternative hotel nearby. We will post information on that one soon.

If you would like to find a roommate, you can post on the GWAPA forum at http://www.gwapa.org/forum.