Re: [APD] Re:Re: CO2 tank

That's why I get my tanks filled not at the welding store but at the fire extinguisher shop or the home brew shop. Most welding shops don't have the facilities to fill tanks. Most of them get their tanks filled at a large gas supplier and have them trucked it. That's why they prefer to do swap outs. Think about it. Welding shops carry several different compressed gases. Fire extinguisher shops and home brew shops carry one gas, maybe two for a good home brew shop (nitrogen) or a large fire extinguisher shop (Halon). I have several fire extinguisher shops and home brew shops close to my home that will fill a tank on a walk-in basis while one waits. A couple are even open on Saturday. One needs to think outside the "welding shop" box here and get creative. If you live in a small town then possibly the fire extinguisher shop doesn't fill on-demand. But it's pretty rare that they don't.