[APD] Re: CO2 tank

So when someone owns their own tank (buys a nice one new) and never swaps it
out and only has theirs refilled, how long does it take to have one
refilled? Is it a "while you wait" scenario or do you leave it and pick it
back up?

I have three 20# tanks and one 5# tank. I bought them used, and have been
swapping out ever since I got into planted tanks. I like it this way because
there is no waiting and the tanks are in the testing system, assuming the
gas supplier is compliant with regs.

Dave