[APD] PO4 Source Tom Barr

Tom,

What source of PO4 do you use?

I currently am dosing on a 55 GAL tank and a 20 GAL tank.

KNO3
K2SO4
KH2PO4
SeaChem Flourish
SeaChem Iron
and recently added CO2 system. (Only on the 55GAL Tank/the reactor you made works great!)

I recently came across one of your posts on the KRIB that stated.

"I add every 2-3 days the following: KNO3, PO4 source, and a trace mix(TMG,
SeaChem flourish etc)."

I just wondered the PO4 you are talking about is not KH2PO4 and if it is something different am I not dosing everything the plants need?  Thank you in advance for your insights and your commitment to the planted aquaria community.

Nick