[APD] Looking for a place to crash on Sunday night at AGA

The only flight reservations that I was able to make for AGA (doing
this trip on a budget, so I cashed in all my flyer miles) has me
leaving monday morning.  It was either that or sunday morning, and I
didn't want to miss Sundays festivities.

I'm already sharing a room on thursday-sunday noon (or whenever sunday
checkout is), but am homeless thereafter.

Does anyone have any floor space at the Mariot that I can rent from
them for sunday night? I'll curl up in a little ball in the corner and
you won't even know I was there *L*    I don't think the mariot wants
me to sleep in their lobby :p

Please email me in private to keep the list uncluttered.

Thanks
-_Tony
algomez(at)uci(dot)edu