Re: [APD] Brown Alge bloom in tank

Sorry I don't have any info on your algae bloom, but the clown loaches
and the apple snails together is just asking for trouble - especially
purple apple snails being rare, you don't want to lose them to a
fiesty loach. check out this link
http://www.applesnail.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3105

clown loaches will attack any mollusc, that is what they eat in the
wild. That's just how they are designed. I'd recommend finding a
loach-free tank for your purple brigs :)

~Anna