Re: [APD] How much light is too much

I have a All-Glass CF hood with 110W and 9700K Bulbs, I also have 4 regular
old fluorescent's T12's I think I am not aware of what Kelvin rating they
are.  I was thinking about getting rid of the regular fluorescent strips and
getting a new CF fixture.  like the one made by ESU that holds 4 65W bulbs
with cooling fans and all, it runs about $200 plus shipping on the net.
That would give me 370W total or 4.1WPG but if you think I would need to do
more frequent fertilizers and pruning that maybe I'll save my money

Wass