Re: [APD] Free Large Amazons in PDX

John,

If you don't get any takers call The Wet Spot and see if they will take them. You will get store credit for them.

At 10:03 10/10/2004, you wrote:

I have moved and reset my tanks... have a 45 tall tank..and had 3 large Amazon Swords... I think I only want to put one back in... still working on this.. so have two more that need homes... I couldn't think of tossing them!

Call me on cell at 503-201-1041 if you are in Portland OR and would want to pick them up.

John Van Rees

In Heaven We were formed... In Hell We were trained.. On Earth We were released... United States Marine Corps

Semper Fi