Re: [APD] Re: low light and Anubias

You're absolutely right. You went right over my head.
So besides wpg, there's the windex factor ;-).

Seriously, that's a very good point and I'm sorry I missed
you saying it earlier.

Scott H.
--- Rachel Sandage <rachelsor at hotmail_com> wrote:

> Folks seem to have missed the point of my message. . .I
believe that ambient light
> plays a larger role in how many "WPG" we have than people
> give it credit for.

=====
Still some time left to get the 65% discount hotel rate.

The Annual AGA Convention, 2004, November 12-14.
aquatic-gardeners.org & gwapa.org

Speakers, 3 Focus Groups in two sessions each, plus Field Trip, Banquet, auctions of equipment and plants from some of the best companies, gardeners & nurseries in the hobby.