Re: [APD] RE: peat moss / ph

aww man, and from what I was reading, I thought peat would be the
/simplest/ way...

it just doesn't seem easy at all to adjust ph :(

am I correct that peat is how the 'blackwater' aquarium is achieved or
is this from another process?

I don't want to do complex math and chemistry whenever I do a water
change, I just want to be able to find a way to keep my ph at a more
or less stable level, significantly lower than my tap water.  maybe
those desires aren't reconcilable.

~anna