[APD] Re: 25% or more water changes

I've changed 50% or more in my tanks for the last 30 years, fish love it, plants love it, I love it.
Tank's injected with CO2 are always being enriched, don't worry about the effects there or the pH unless you do not do weekly water changes and only change water rarely etc.

If the water is soft, add KH and GH back etc to 50ppm or about 3 degrees.

I remove the water, then fill, then add the dechloro, ferts and I'm done.
Takes about 15 minutes for a 75 gal tank.

Regards,
Tom Barr