Re: [APD] Avoiding Fleas

All the animals are on Advantage. The fleas are immune to it.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: PENNY CROWLEY<mailto:pcrowley at snet_net>
  To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com<mailto:aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
  Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2004 4:02 AM
  Subject: [APD] Avoiding Fleas

  We have dogs, cats, fish, and fleas. I'd like to use a
  "flea bomb" to
  kill the fleas in the furniture. Any suggestions of
  how to do this
  without killing the fish?

  Ouch. If you do manage to flea bomb without killing
  all of your fish, the next thing you need to do is get
  some Revolution, Frontline, or another of the MANY new
  flea fighters available these days. Easy to apply to
  your dogs and cats, and they work! Some even take care
  of certain internal parasites, some ticks. Expensive,
  but not as expensive as what you are facing now. I'd
  be very leery about bombing. Good luck!

  penny
  flealess in CT