[APD] Re: Moonlights

I've been seeing a lot reef light fixtures on ebay
that have moonlights with them.  Would there be any
negative in having moonlights on a non-reef aquarium?
I thought it would be kind of nice to see the snails
and shrimp at night.

My biggest concern is that the fish won't get proper
sleep.  I have guppies and at night I know that they
lay on the bottom of the tank and sleep (when it's
pitch black).  At twilight they are still swimming
around.  Would moonlights prevent them from sleeping
properly?  I don't want to stress my fish!

Valerie