[APD] Going to DC

I will be driving from Chicago to DC (My parents live half-way in between,
so it's a nice way to hang out with them and save some cash.)

And that's part of my goal with this trip -- to save cash. I've found a
cheap-o MOTEL near the hotel of the convention (like $40 / night), if anyone
would like to sack out on the extra bed.

Of course, I'm open minded to sharing a room in the Crystal city if anybody
wants to give it a whirl.

I will be staying Thursday night and Friday night -- I'll be leaving
Saturday night after all of the festivities (so I'm missing the Sunday
auction).

Let me know directly in email if anyone is interested.

Kevmo