Re: [APD] Re: Pressurized CO2 Equipment

I started with a pH controller.  I then just brought the water to the
correct KH and set to the appropriate pH and voila...  it keeps it at
the correct co2 level.  The only thing I have to worry about is
keeping the KH where it is supposed to be, as long as I know that is
correct, everything else falls into place on it's own.  It really does
make it easy... does much more than just informing you of your pH.

I agree that I would never try it without constantly testing pH and
KH. Bubbles/minute really doesn't mean squat... it is different for
each setup.  Even after you get an approximate bubble rate that works,
it will likely change as your plants grow, so you really need to keep
track of these parameters all the time.