[APD] (no subject)

Hello everyone,
                         Looking for a bit of advice here. I have decided that in order to reach new heights ( no pun intended ) of plant growth, I must install a pressurized Co2 system. My plan is to go with a 20lb tank to avoid frequent fill ups and because I have the room. From the list, I am hoping to get some input on the types of valves and regulators etc. that have been used successfully. I am not made out of money but I want to buy quality equipment that I can rely on to function properly.

                                                                                  Thanks,  Mike