Re: [APD] Is Chuck's Calulator accurate?

Byron J. Yu wrote:

Never mind.. i'm totally wrong... 1 tablespoon = 15 ml, not 5ml. I've
been dosing everything wrong all along! Gonna hide my head in shame
now....

Not a problem, this wouldn't be the first time someone found a mistake or omission in my calcs.

If you are adding 0.0416 tablespoons twice a week, that works out about 11ppm KNO3, which is close to what you are measuring.

But, I'm still a little confused about the KNO3 you are dosing. The calc is assuming the KNO3 is a dry powder. If the KNO3 is already in solution, then you need to determine how much actual KNO3 you've got....