Re: [APD] Re: Setting up the Co2 for my tank - thoughts appreciated.

> I found that injecting CO2 directly into the canister filter made a small but
> noticeable noise every time a CO2 bubble went into the canister. I didn't like it.

Instead of injecting CO2 directly, a class diffuser can be used first.
 They effectively make fine co2 bubbles, which will be sucked in by
the canister filter.

Unfortunately, they are sold $25 a piece, and it costs less than $1 to
make them.  What a rip off.

Rushui